Click here to join – and become a member of the Australian Chapter (A4VBAU) of the Alliance for Virtual Businesses!
Why become a member? Because membership has privileges!
As a member, you will gain access to loads of valuable resources, to keep you informed about your profession and the Virtual Assistance industry, no matter what stage your business is in, plus, there is an Elite Member Program for individuals ready to shift into hyper-drive.
Members have access to some of these great industry-firsts
(click the buttons for more info)
Plus of course a forum!
- Virtual Alliance, a quarterly newsletter, packed with information pertinent to your business, industry updates and feature stories on A4VB members
- Virtual Assistant Directory
- Access to a Member forum to network with other successful and established VAs
- Request for Proposals (RFP system)
- Networking Galore
- Laser Coaching
- Business Development Forum
- Alliance Online TV
- Elite Business Development Community
- VA Radio Show Showcase & Spotlight
- OIVAC, the Annual Industry Convention
- Core Competencies for Emerging VAs
- Webinars and Teleseminars
- Virtual Rewards Program – recognition to reward your contributions to your organization and the Virtual Assistance industry
- VA Resource Center – an online library of VA Industry literature and research, downloadables and audio recordings available to A4VB members
- Business Development through Mastermind and Mentor programs
- Special Discounts on valuable services for A4VB members
- Access to Training and Certification Opportunities that offer the industry’s most credible sources for business enhancement and growth
…Plus, a bevy of additional resources and training opportunities with a local flavour designed to grow your Australian Virtual Assistance business!
So what are you waiting for? Put your business in the driver’s seat and click here to join now!